Tuesday, May 18, 2010

#82-- Learn to love heels

Ok, apparently when I added this item to my life list I neglected to observe the cardinal rule for writing goals: They have to be measurable.

How, exactly, do you measure whether or not I have achieved the goal of "learning to love heels?" The only basis I have to go on is that I now FEEL that I have accomplished this goal: I wear heels nearly everyday and have been loving doing it. The only issue now is that I feel I MUST add more to my wardrobe. Haha.

So, short post: check, #82: check.

Peace

1 comment:

  1. omg!! i just got your comment on my blog- that is so exciting!! randy found out today that he doesnt start school until the 11th! so we might be coming after all to yalls place!!! i will let you know 4sure by the end of the weekend!!! im feeling MUCH better so it think it might work *i havnt been able to pump so that was one of the issues- just thought it would be too much of a hassle to have to stop to nurse ever few hrs!! so keep your fingers crossed!! i love you and HOPE to see you soon! <3

    ReplyDelete