Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hiatus

Bloggerworld:

I know I have been absent. I know I have issues. In fact, yesterday I wrote this very depressing and issue-filled post and then decided against posting it.

The facts are these:

1.) I am stressed out, even too stressed out to formulate thoughts coheisive enough to constitute a full blog post. I am actually too stressed out even to check twitter apparently and THAT, my friends, is a big deal in my world.

2.) Seeing as my brain is full right now, the only thoughts that would make it to paper, er...screen, are the ones coming from that which my brain is currently full of. And were I to write those thoughts? That would be bad news for me. I've heard the horror stories and I'm not ready to go there. Maybe someday I will come back and post about them but I'm protecting myself right now. The internet is public people! It's public!

3.) I am going to Disney World in 5 days! I have never been before. The sad thing is, I'm almost too stressed to be excited. I'm hoping the weekend will cure that particular ailment.

So, we come to this: The above things are blocking my writing flow right now and I've decided to take a break. A hiatus. It might be super short, it might be longer. I haven't decided yet. But here goes, I hope this time away will help me refocus and calm down.

So...see ya on the other side. Out.

1 comment: