Friday, April 22, 2011

Look Whoooo's Turning 1 {A Party}

In March my little niece turned one. I can't believe it's been a year since we met her! My sister-in-law pulled off a great (and adorable!) first birthday party for her with an owl theme. It was too cute not to share. Enjoy!

The Birthday Girl!
Owl cupcake toppers (handmade!)
Also good as little lapel pins!

Some table details
Some owl goodies
The to-die-for smash cake (which I ended up eating some of ;) )
It's her party, and she'll cry if she wants to!
Green and pink baloons
Goody bags
Outfit (tutu, onsie, hair clip)  made by her mommy. So talented!
With mommy and daddy
Loved the photobooth idea.  Will definitely be remembering that one.
Happy 1st Birthday, Princess!


All pictures via my sister-in-law's Facebook except for the one of the "lapel pin." That one was taken with my cell phone;)

No comments:

Post a Comment