Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dump

I am exhausted.

I have so much going on in my head right now that I keep having to run and look at my list(s) because I feel like I'm forgetting something. And of course, every time I look at my list I see that I am not forgetting anything...I just have a lot of time-sensitive stuff to do that I can't actually do yet. And it keeps happening over and over again.

I carry a little notebook around with me. Well...actually...I carry: my journal, a planner (that I really just use as a daily "to-do" list, a tiny notebook to write anything I think I need to remember, and my phone with my master schedule, several lists and yet another to-do list. Scary right? And I am constantly pulling out one thing or another and checking to make sure I'm on the right track, or adding things to my lists and what not. I am like a crazy person.

As much as the thought of moving has brought stress into my life, I also feel a sense of relief when I think about it now. I guess I feel like, if we can just get moved, that I can relax. I can settle into a routine and I can form a schedule that doesn't get completely ignored.

I'm looking forward to making my schedule and planning out my days. I know some people can't live that way, but I love it. When life stresses me out, it helps me to plan and to make lists. I guess it's because it is something I can control when my world is out of control.

So it's bittersweet, this moving thing. I still can't decide how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment