Monday, March 15, 2010

Anti-Climactic Update

So, if you don't know, Trey and I are moving.

Over the past several months we have been in talks with a church in North Carolina about moving up there to start a 24/7 internship program. Last week we flew up for a second interview and were offered the job.

Trey will be working full time as the director and I will be working part time as his assistant.

We're excited, nervous and all the other emotions that go with moving and big life changes.

I might not be around the blog much for awhile (o biiiiigg change, right?) because we are moving in 3 weeks (the day after Easter) and I've got a lot to do. I just finished a loose schedule for us over the next few weeks and between all the packing and regular activities and crazy things-that-you-never-think-about, our schedule is full and bursting at the seams.

So...I may not have time to write. I have been journaling and I hope that someday I can look back at all this and think about the "good ol' days."

Until then, please pray for everything to go smoothly for us as we make this big transition.

Love,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. that's so exciting! i'm so happy for you guys :) i'll be praying for you that everything goes smoothly.
    also... i love n.c. i want to live there. so... lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well come didly-visit! And thank you! I'll be sure to update when we get things settled. And there will be tons to write about when 24/7 starts I'm sure haha.

    ReplyDelete