Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stuck

I feel trapped.

I feel like there is some opportunity that I am missing out on. My internal environment is all in turmoil right now. I am just so FRUSTRATED and not completely sure why.

I feel like a bomb about to go off.

I guess that, for me, moving has always been the start of a NEW adventure. I've never moved back to anywhere before. And as much as I wanted to move back to Birmingham and I missed Birminham and I love Birmingham, it's like it goes against my nature to move back to Birmingham. Where is my NEW adventure? Can I find it in a place I've been already? It doesn't help that I have also, basically, lived here for four years now and my internal-time-clock is saying "it's time to move!" Old habits die hard.

You know, I think I watch too much TV and too many movies. Because my life never seems exciting enough. And lets be real, who's life is as exciting as TV? Even reality shows aren't reality. (And who wants the reality show brand of "exciting" anyway? ew.)

I want grand gestures! and great adventures! and to never work! Haha.

I hate Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment