Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Twitter

I'm staring to think I should have stuck with Twitter. I stopped using it a couple of months ago and haven't had the heart to pick it back up. BUT, the past few days I've had a lot of little blurbs that I have wanted to release into the world somewhere, somehow. Changing my Facebook status every time a new thought pops into my head doesn't seem polite and, like I said, I just don't want to go back to Twitter! I don't know why. Maybe I should. I probably should. O sheesh, I probably should. Anyway, until such a time as I rejoin the masses in their 140 character bursts of word vomit (or spouts of wisdom. Who are YOU following?), here are my thoughts for today:

What is it with people and cups of ice?

I think I like soy chai.

Yes I'm a fan of the soy chai.

Thank God for soy chai or this "no milk" thing would be hard in the cafe.

*Can you tell I'm at the cafe?*

All-staff meetings scare me.

I am FA-REAKING out about this interview.

What should I wear?!

What if I forget to pack something?

My ear is plugged again.

But my booty still hurts from that shot at the dr so I don't wanna go back. I DON'T WAAAANNNA!

Oooo...just found out staff meeting means I get free lunch.

Suddenly I'm n0t so scared of the staff meeting.

I spilled coffee EVERYWHERE. Shouldn't have left the spigot open while brewing a new pot. Gah!

I wonder when Trey will be here?

First years make me smile.

There are just too many good blogs out there.

Will my blog every be a good blog?

I really need to come up with some better material.

Because this? This is lame.

And yet? I feel then need to post several times a day lately.

Like I have something to SAY.

Bwahahahaha.

I hope I make it through Poem-a-Day February.

I hope I make it through this interview process.

I hope I don't choke.

I hope it still works out that I can get pregnant this year.

Wiggidy-wack is like the best word ever.

Yes, we are now at that place.

I am glad I talked to Shelia today.

I am glad I don't work there anymore.

I have got to work on my wardrobe.

I seriously love to people watch.

If Trey doesn't get paid today, well %(*@&W&(81 GAH!

O gosh! I just remembered I actually have some stuff I need to work on! Oops.

I wonder if I'll have time to work out tonight?

Because last night was awesome.

AWEsome.

It is not fair that baby clothes are so cute.

Or that every time I turn around someone is either pregnant or carrying a baby.

I'm not really an "other people's babies"-person but I can't wait to have my own.

Is that normal?

I love that I can feel my hair on the back of my arms now.

Almost to my goal!

Ok that's enough.

I need to stop now.

Stooooppp tyyypiiinnnggg.

Dooo soooommmeethhhinnngg prooodduuucttiiivvvee...

Seriously stop.

Stop.

Dangit fingers! I said stop.

STOP!


Wow that was slightly retarded and highly unnecessary. I'm going to go rejoin the real world now. And by that I mean that I am going to...ummm...type something else. And I just realized the last three sentences could have been typed just like the ones above: standing alone. And now I'm wondering if all sentences should just be written as stand alone, Twitter-esque, sentenses from now on. And while I was wondering that my brain imploded and now all I can do is sit here glassy-eyed. I'm sorry.

I'm going to sign of now.

Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment