Monday, February 8, 2010

Not a-poem-a-day February

Obviously this has NOT been poem-a-day February. I had started out well but crumbled when our days got so hectic all I wanted to do in my (limited) free-time was sleep.

We just got back (and I mean JUST) from a week long trip to North Carolina this morning. In fact, Trey dropped me off at work on our way back home and I've been here since. So I haven't even been home yet.

It was a long week but a good one. We had traveled up there to meet with some people at a church in Raleigh and it was just totally a God week. Even if nothing comes of it I think it was just totally orchestrated by God to speak some things into our life. I definitely had a good time but I can hear my bed calling me from here. We drove six hours to Atlanta last night, arrived there at one a.m. and then got up at 5:30 and drove the rest of the way here. So ya, long night. I believe Trey is at home taking a nap right now and I am totally jealous. If you're looking for me after 5 tonight I will be dead to the world. Sorry.

I can't wait to share more about what God is doing in our life right now but I think it must wait a little longer. I learned my lesson before in counting my eggs before they have hatched and I don't plan on doing that now.

To all our friends and family who know our situation and have been praying for us: thank you! We have really been trusting God and trying not to take any steps before He gives the go ahead so we'll see what He says!

Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment