Monday, January 17, 2011

Well I guess I can say it now: Trey got a new job! He is working at Highlands (our church.) He started yesterday. It has really just been a huge answer to prayer for us as his old job, while good in a lot of ways, just wasn't really working for us. This new job is going to require an adjustment for us but we are both really exctied at this new chapter and the possibilities that it will open up for us.

As for me, there really isn't much new to tell. I've been workinng at the cafe as usual. My favorite thing about working at the cafe is getting to interact with all the staff members at Highlands. They are a great group of people and I love that I get to see and talk to so many people every day. Which is kinda weird since I wouldn't exactly call myself a "people person." Plus, Trey works here now so...BONUS!

We are going to Altanta next weekend. I may be more excited that necessary but I'm excited, still. I feel like Atlanta is my home away from home and everytime we leave, well, I feel like I'm leaving home. It's weird.

Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do with this blog. Maybe it's because of all the editing I've done to the blog itself, I don't know. But I know I want to get better at posting regurlarly and I know I want to add some kind of consistiancy and order to my little corner of the internet. I don't know what all that entails yet but I'll let you know when I do!

Alrighty, signing off now. I'll be back, hopefully SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment