Wednesday, January 19, 2011

10 Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2011

I just saw the list I made last year of "what I'm looing foward to in 2010."

Let us just see how that turned out shall we?

My 2010 List:

10--Some kind of direction as to what we are supposed to be doing now (eh not exactly)
9--A pregnancy? (lemme check...o. Nope.)
8--Checking things off my life list (Well I did this one. Yay!)
7--Getting a more organized life (I would say my life is more or less the same amount of organized as before)
6--Making new friends (eh...)
5--Meeting my little niece, Lily, in March! (well this was going to happen no matter what I did. And boy am I glad it did)
4--Taking control of my health (hahahahahahahahahahaha)
3--Taking a more relaxing view of life (replace "relaxing" with "lazy" and I might have done this)
2--Our first year anniversary! (we made it!;))
1--Seeing my family again (That I did)

And here we see how life just doesn't work out like you plan it! But still, I think I'll do the same thing for 2011. So, without further adu:

Top 10 Things I'm looking Forward to in 2011

10--Finally (please God!) being settled into our jobs and life
9--a (possible) pregnancy? (again)
8--Our second anniversary!
7--A summer not in North Caroliana
6--getting a tan
5--Taking Trey on a trip
4--this year being SO MUCH BETTER than 2010.
3--Lily's first birthday!
2--reading a lot
1--loving my body

This was actually hard to make. I dont' know if I have nothing to look forward to or if I'm just ready to take this year as it comes, without expectations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment