Monday, January 24, 2011

What a long weekend!

We went to Atlanta (as we try to do about once a month) to visit family. Got to see Trey's mom and stepdad as well as my sister-in-law and niece Lily:)

We went to Ikea like we almost always do when we go to the ATL:

It was fun to get away and spend some time with my in-laws. It's always hard to come back though because I get used to being with Trey all the time and then we have to separate at work. Haha. O well.

So now we're back and life is back to normal. I'm trying to get back in the groove. I've made a ton of little projects for myself to do this month so I'm trying to make sure they all get done. Since it's the annual 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting at our church, I haven't been watching any TV. It actually hasn't been that hard for me but I thought it would so I took steps to make sure I kept busy! Haha. So I decided to make January my new "Spring Cleaning" month. I've been going through all the rooms in our apartment and cleaning everything to death. I've also been trying to decorate the place a little bit so that's been lumped in with the spring cleaning. Plus I've got this huge running list of projects for myself so I've been working on some of that too. So I have been pretty busy and it's been really good.

Trey is really enjoying his new job which makes me really happy. When you're married, it's just hard to be completely happy if your partner is not.

Alright, all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment