Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Reunite

O my! What a weekend!

I'm sorry I've been absent for a few days. Sometimes, when I get out of my routine, I get flustered and then it takes me a few days to get straightened out again and resume my regular habits (i.e. blogging). (Does that make me sound like a child or what? Haha.)

Anyway, the reason my routine was interrupted was because of the 24/7 Reunion that took place this weekend!

If you don't know, I did two years of 24/7 back in 06-07 and 07-08. If you don't know anything about the program, click on the link above and you can learn all about it! Also, I'm gonna be honest and say I just really don't feel like going into it ;) They do a good job of explaining.

Anyway, it was really good to see everyone and, I must say, I had a BLAST. Even came away from the weekend with a scratchy vioce from all the talking and laughing. Can't remember the last time that happened.
Anyway, that's where I was. Here are some pics. Enjoy!

Us with Pastor Layne-the 24/7 director and someone really important to us (fun fact: he married us!)

Trey with his team (mostly): Imago Dei

Pastor Layne, me and some of the girls from my second year

Just some more second year peeps

Some people who showed up for ultimate frisbee in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment