Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This V-day

Valentine's Day has always been "take it or leave it" for me.

This year we had quite a good one, though. On Sunday night after church (the 13th) I made Chinese Dumplings and Chocolate Molten Cake for Trey for a special Valentine's dinner. He LOVES dumplings so I secretly looked up a recipe and did my darnedest to make them special. I was so excited with the surprise of the whole thing. The cake was something I had seen in a magazine and decided to try. It came out even better than I could have hoped.

Mostly, though, I just enjoyed my time with Trey. I feel so blessed to have him in my life and I don't know what I'd do without him. I'm a lucky girl :)

1 comment:

  1. Those dumplings did look scrumptious! Marriage is a beautiful thing:)

    ReplyDelete