Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Twitterpated

I decided to start posting things I find on the internet that I find and am smitten with. I hope you find them as enduring/funny/lovely/ect. as I do. Enjoy!


This awesome website.

And this:
...pin in particular (which I now own). And really, cute, happy octopuses in general.


Animal Chocolat by Goncharoff
Which don't actually look appealing to me but they're just SO DARN CUTE!


This neat collage that I actually first saw at Little Chief Honeybee

Liz Lemon Pendent on Etsy.
Because anything with Tina Fey on it pretty gets my awesome vote. {Thanks Kaitlin!}



This song from Moulin Rouge...
...that I cannot. stop. listening. to.

1 comment:

  1. Oh lauren I think this twitterpated thing should definitely become a regular thing;)

    ReplyDelete