Thursday, January 7, 2010

What I'm looking forward to in 2010

The other day I was on my friend Kailey's blog and she posted the top ten things she is looking forward to in 2010. I don't have much on my mind right now( it's actually snowing in Alabama for once and I'm hoping to go HOME any minute) so I thought I'd do a quicky post of the same thing.

In no particular order:

10--Some kind of direction as to what we are supposed to be doing now.
9--A pregnancy?
8--Checking things off my life list
7--Getting a more organized life
6--Making new friends
5--Meeting my little niece, Lily, in March!
4--Taking control of my health
3--Taking a more relaxing view of life
2--Our first year anniversary!
1--Seeing my family again

There ya go.

As usual the higher-ups are being difficult about making decisions. I'm guessing there is going to be a big struggle against letting us go. I'm not so worried about the weather for myself but I don't want to be on the roads with all these Bama crazies! Plus, I hear they start closing roads down here when the white stuff falls. Isn't the point to get off the roads BEFORE they close them? Can somebody please send out the memo? Hello?!

1 comment: