Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday

Wow I just wrote a whole post and the EVIL internet disappeared it! Sigh, I don't have much to say. My mind is elsewhere with all the things coming up in our lives. I promise to explain more about that soon...

But first up, my sister-in-law's baby shower is on Saturday so I'm headed to Atlanta. I can't believe my little niece Lily is almost here! It has seemed to go by so fast! Course, I'm not sure it has for my SIL but since I only see her every once in a while, it has seemed to go by so quickly! Crazy.

Other than that, I've been continuing to love life. I can't believe how much more relaxed I am now that I'm out of that job. Every time I start to freak out about not working full time, I think "Would I rather be back there?" And all I can come up with is, "Thank you JESUS! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I am so happy to be out I can't even say. I venture to say that losing my job was the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. It was an unhealthy place to be and just judging by how much better I feel, I think getting out of there was long overdue.

Anyway, au revoir.

Yes, the french is coming right along. Oh, how I love goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment