Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today

Yesterday I didn't do much. I'm not depressed, I just didn't know what to do.

Today I got up, I worked out and I showered. I've got things to do but first I edited my resume and printed it off. Looks like I might be needing it soon.

While looking at my resume I got to thinking about school again. And going back. And you know what? I know like literally nothing about college. I just don't get it. And it seems to be impossible to get the information I need off the internet. All I know is that I did a year, I took some classes and I have about 45 credits. And after that I have no idea what to do. I know I should probably go in and talk to someone. The problem is that I have to get my transcripts and WHY IS EVERYTHING SO COMPLICATED?! I do NOT get college.

So...how's your Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment