Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Wheezing Sow

Last Thursday I decided to run. I had been going to the gym a few times but only doing the bike or elliptical. (I say "only" because I have a thing about working out that I feel like only running is working out. I am a running snob. Not because there is anything wrong with the bike or elliptical, just my brain.)

I hadn't run in...a long time...and I THOUGHT I MIGHT DIE. I mean, I was seriously out of shape and my body reminded me of that for the next two days.

Today I tried running again and, while I am still NOT in shape, I was surprised at how much easier it seemed. And that convinced me to try running again, and again, 'till I bring sexy back.

Love.

Oh, and if you're wondering about the title of this post, I'm pretty sure that's what they gym staff though I was after I ran. Yes yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment