Monday, November 2, 2009

Irrational things I think about my future children

In lieu of something meaningful, here is a random post that I wrote a few months ago. I can't think today so please enjoy my meaningless ramblings. Also, we need prayer. Also, this post might just be better to skip.

What if someone close to us or in our family steals my baby names and then I can't name my children what they are already named in my head?


What if I can't figure out how to teach my children to read correctly and they have no concept of "th" or "gh" or silent letters and they say spaghetti like "SPAAAG-HET-HE?"


What if I can't figure out how to potty train them and they have to go to school in diapers and all the kids will laugh at them until they figure out how to do it on their own?


What if I have too many kids to fit in my back seat and they can never have friends go with us to do things because there will be NO ROOM.


What if everyone wants to hold my cute little babies so bad that I barely ever get to hold them and I'm sad?


What if no one ever wants to hold my babies and I get burned out and sad?

What if my babies never sleep?

What if I have, like, 7 at one time and I can't afford a nanny?

What if they don't like me?

What if other kids don't like them?

What if they are bad?

What if they always want to sleep in my bed? I would HATE that.

Maybe I'm not ready...

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAH! This made me laugh. Your like me, you think WAY TOO MUCH, about everything. As my step Mom likes to tell me when I overthink and start to freak..."breath my love, just breath". HEHE

    ReplyDelete