Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Absent

I'm sorry for my absence. I've been working on a lot of stuff to get organized this month. Trying to pull my goals together and whatnot.

I've really been trying to evaluate the things I want and the things I need to do to achieve those goals. I've also been trying to form some good habits. Sometimes it is really hard for me to remember to do things so I've been writing everything down and making charts and stuff (yes, charts). The good news is: I'll be prepared with good habits once I get old and lose my memory for real! Yay! I've also been getting in the habit of working out and watching what I eat, to get me healthy. I've decided to forgo meat on certain days of the week in hopes of forming better eating habits. So far, so good and I'm really excited about finally TAKING STEPS to achieve what I want as opposed to just complaining and being depressed about what I don't have.

Another thing I've been working on is some blog design. I first got really into it when I redesigned this blog, and since then I've continued to really love it. Here are a couple of blogs I designed for some friends:






I especially love the bottom one. So much so that I didn't want to give it up haha. (click on the pictures to view the actual blogs).

All for now. Hope everyone is having a good week and a fantastic Wednesday!

2 comments: