Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome, welcome welcome!

If I'm being real, I will say that I am really nervous about the launch of this blog. I know that might sound a bit silly, but there it is, nonetheless.

What started out as a love for too many subjects and an interest in magazines, has grown into a pet project that I am now launching as a blog. And here I am, putting it out there for all the world. I wouldn't say that I'm nervous people wont like it, or nervous that it wont do well or be read or whatever. I guess I would say that I'm nervous that it will totally flop in a blaze of terrible blogging fire. Just something small like that.

I am really hoping to turn this into something and I think a hope like that comes with a fine print of apprehension. 

But enough of that. Here is what you can expect from the blog in this, my launch month:
  • Posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, AND
  • A different subject on each one of those above mentioned days
Please be patient if things change after this month as I find out what works and what doesn't in these early stages. Feel free to come back whenever you want and to comment, ask questions, make suggestions or whatever. And don't forget that you can email me whenever by pressing the "Contact Me" button  (I really can't plug this enough as I LOVE to get email). I really hope you like it and I'm so glad you're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment