Friday, March 18, 2011

A Garden

I've been obsessed with gardens lately. I blame this:


There were some FANTASTIC photos from March's issue of Martha Stewart Living (yes, I have a subscription) that were so inspiring!





The photos above are from the garden shown below (please excuse the below picture as I had to take a picture of it since our scanner is not working).

O this plan inspires me so much. Someday...


The two pictures here are from a community garden. What a great idea!
I got sick of feeling like I had to wait for a house to have a garden of my own so I made one on our back porch!


Tulips and Hyacinthe.


Herbs (basil, rosemary, oregano and mint)



Strawberries  
Who says you have to wait to make your dreams come true? Don't wait.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I have a place I could garden but our first goal is successful growth of grass...maybe one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this issue and your tiny garden! So cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have the tiniest of tiny back yards at our new house. The boy and I are discussing moving things around, getting a bench swing, and (me) planting an herb garden. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete