Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pure of Heart {A Blog}


As this is my first blogger feature, and, really, the post that launches this blog, I want it to be special.

I read several blogs and there are a lot that I just LOVE (I'll probably be featuring them later on in this blog.) But I wanted to start with one that is near and dear to my heart:

The blogger behind Pure of Heart, Kaitlin, is someone I actually know IRL (that's "in real life" for those of you not up on your blogging lingo).

The title of her blog fits her to a "T", because she is one of the most pure, tenderhearted people I know, or have ever known. But I'm not just featuring her because she is one of my friends. Her blog is definitely worth checking out.

Kaitlin and her husband, Alan are newly weds and old souls. They both love a good treasure hunt at a local estate sale and always have flowers in the house. She blogs about both of these and you will often find pictures of her finds. How she finds such good deals, I will never know, but her taste is impeccable and lovely and I swoon over each new snapshot.

Also to be found on Kaitlin's blog are great ideas, thoughtful reflections and the occasional DIY. This is a blog to keep your eye on as, I believe, she takes her blogging to a new level. Check it out today and give Kaitlin a quick "hullo" to let her know you stopped by!



P.S. Thank you so much Kaitlin, for supporting me as I launch off on this new adventure! I'm so glad I sucked it up and spilled the idea to you:)

1 comment: