Monday, March 21, 2011

Sly Little Fox {A Baby Shower}



I'm guessing you're expecting me to feature a St. Patrick's Day party. Sorry to disappoint. I will admit that was my original plan. I will even admit to searching the heck outa google to find one that I liked. Alas, no such party caught my fancy. So instead, I choose to feature one of my favorite parties I have stumbled upon in my internet wanderings.

Sly Little Fox {A Baby Shower}

Let's start with a few of my favorite pictures:


Love the mask, and this picture of it over the belly is just perfect.


These little mushrooms are made out of cheese and tomatoes. I hate it when there is nothing but sweets at a party, I need something non-sweet thrown into the mix. Plus isn't the little fox just adorable wandering through his mushroom forest?


I love the bunting. The little fox picture is actually what first drew me to this party. 


I am loving all ginger cookies lately and these look like they would be quite tasty with some tea.


Adorable (and quite easy looking) DIY lapel pins as favors.

There are several things I like about this party:
  • It is unique
  • I have a thing for forest animals (especially foxes!)
  • It would work for a boy or a girl (or a surprise baby!)
I just love it. If you'd like to see the rest of the party go here.



1 comment:

  1. This is so precious! I cant wait till one of my very bestest friends gets preggers so I can throw a shower as cute as this one:)hehe

    ReplyDelete