Saturday, August 1, 2009

ANOTHER new blog?!

I have had several blogs in my life. So why, o why am I starting another one? I love to blog. Every blog I have had in the past has just not done it for me. I feel like, now that I am a grownup (really?) I feel like its time for me to have a more grown-up place to write things. So now I'm starting over with the blog-thing. Starting this new chapter in my life. Starting fresh.

So who am I? My name is Lauren Thomason and I am 21 years old. I am a newlywed (married on April 25th) and I have the most amazing husband in the world! We have yet to even have a "real" fight. I love how laid back we both are and how easy it is for us to get along. I don't know what I would do without him. I currently work at a medical supply company and love it. When I took the job I was under the impression I was going to be a secretary or receptionist. Wrong. What I do is...well...a lot more than answer phones and take notes. Currently I am trying to correct about six months of billing mistakes. I spend my days in front of the computer or fax machine mostly. But hey, I get to wear scrubs!

And why am I doing this? Well, for a couple reasons really. One is just that I love to write, to journal, even just to make lists. So thats what I love about blogging. Also, I am trying to get back into some things I have let slide away and get into some new things that I've never done before, and I want to record my journey with those things. One thing that has always been important to be is working out and staying active. Another is spending time with God. Both those things have kinda gone down the drains for me in the last few months. So these are things that I plan to start working on. Now, my current obsession is couponing. At this point, by obsession, I mean have thought a lot about and clipped coupons but have yet to actually go shopping. So hopefully, when I do start the shopping, this will be a place where I can record my deals and such.

Anyway, here's to new beginnings! See you next time!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment