Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Can Print My Own Money??

Today is not going to be a day I head to the grocery store...at least...I think its not. However, I WAS printing coupons at work (yay! The more computers you use the more coupons you can get;)) Anyway...I realized I was PRINTING MONEY! I mean, if you think about it, if you print off a .50 coupon that's almost like printing two quarters out of your computer!

Even though I'm not going shopping to day I am still looking! I think I found my free thing for next week as well! Do you like Honey Bunches of Oats? I love it. One of my favorite cereals. Well next week (if this goes as plans, I'm learning here remember?) I plan to get at least 4, if not 6 boxes for FREE! Here's how:



I found on iheartpublix.com a preview of next weeks Publix ad. Honey Bunches of Oats are BOGO and are origionally 3.99 making them $2 each. Then I printed off a coupon here for $2 off Honey Bunches of Oats. You do the math, ok stay with me, and that makes them FREE! *Remember you can use a coupon on EACH item on BOGO items at Publix.* Ah...I love saving money. Hopefully I will get better on my own cuz right now I am site hopping a lot looking at other people's scenerios. My next plan is to tackle CVS. Hello?! I can get stuff for free for a LONG time if I do it right!



With all this food I'm getting, though, I really need to come up with a better plan of action on my workout schedule. The "get-up-and-get-going-before-work" thing is not really goin so well for me. Ok so right now it's not actually going at all. So today I have to force myself to workout this afternoon (gah! hate it!) since I could not pry myself from the sheets this morning. I don't know what has gotten into me but I have been EXHAUSTED lately! Sigh...O well it has to be done. I DID do kempo x on Saturday and loved that. Granted I had the whole day off so whats not to love about the one thing I had to do all day? I was sore from it till yesterday. I love being sore:)



Let you know what else I find when I find it and how the shopping goes!



Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment