Sunday, August 2, 2009

My First Trip

Ok so I had my first attempt at couponing today. It wasn't as amazing as some of the stories I've heard, but it was ok for my first time. We went to Publix, coupons that I had been clipping all week in hand. Course, I had way too many coupons I think but that's not really the point. So, I got six boxes of poptarts, two packs of yogurt, four boxes of velveta shells and cheese, two bags of salad, two bottles of juice and a six pack of water (this weeks penny item). I spent a total of18.14 (the salad and juice were really not part of the whole savings thing and together cost almost 11 dollars. It wasn't as good as I had hoped but it was a good experience and I feel like it got me off to a good start. This week= more cutting coupons and learning and we'll see what I can get next! Cant wait!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment