Saturday, August 8, 2009

The big fight? Not yet.

Praise the Lord it's finally the weekend! I thought my eyes might explode out of my head from sitting in front of my computer all week being bored to death. Needless to say, I'm excited for the next two days off.

Course, that doesn't mean that my next two days are not filled to the gills. Today I got up and worked out right away. Hey, if I don't do it early I probably wont do it at all (hello yesterday). Then I've got movies with a friend, cleaning, coupon shopping and work at the cafe the rest of the weekend to keep me busy! Life, sweet life.

I thought Trey and I were going to have our first fight yesterday. We mostly bicker about driving when were in the car. I don't know why but I always feel like he is going to run into people. Or that people are going to run into us apparently due to some fault of his. I guess I just have this irrational idea that if I am not driving, if I am not in control of my car, well, then were going to crash.

So back to the situation, were driving along, headed to the mall for dinner and a movie on a Friday night. That was our first mistake I'd say. (What? I was DYING for some lettuce wraps from P.F. Changs and the only P.F. Changs is at the mall!) Anyway, needless to say there was some pretty heavy traffic and after seeing some idiot drive by doing a wheelie on his motorcycle I was convinced were were going to crash (as usual). (You should see me when were driving in Atlanta like we will be next weekend. Yikes!) To make a long story short, I freaked out and snapped at Trey and then demanded he take me home. Yet, as I was sitting there not speaking to him (I know, I'm so mature) I realized that I was being stupid and turned to him all lovey-dovey again.

We ended up going to dinner and G.I. Joe (not bad) and had a wonderful night.

So we still have yet to have what I would consider a real fight. (one that lasts for like more than 2 minutes and it not ridiculous or involves me being irrational and quickly getting over it)

I just CANNOT stay mad at that man!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment